Best Muslim Dating Sites: How to Find a Muslim Date Online
Millions of single Muslim people are struggling to find a partner. They suffer because of all the boundaries of their religion and stay alone because of unmet expectations. However, being lonely is not an option in the era of the internet. You do not have to abandon your personal life since there are many Muslim dating sites where you can meet people who share your values.
One of the simplest methods of protecting yourself from scam is to ensure that when you sign up to muzmatch review, that the website offers a “blendr” application. The blendr application is designed to protect members by matching up individuals with compatible profiles. A blendedr application allows you to browse a list of other users while keeping tabs on the information provided by another user. You can then determine whether a matching profile is appropriate for you based on your location and preferences, which can further reduce the risk of being scammed.
Feel free to meet single mail order bride or men from Muslim countries who would like to find somebody to love. They are striving to build a healthy relationship with a reliable person. If you fit this description, then wait no longer and register at one of these matchmaking websites for Muslims! In this article, you will find everything you need to know about online Muslim dating.
What Is So Special about Dating a Muslim?
Everyone deserves a soulmate! Those who cannot find a decent single Muslim partner should start using dating sites. It does not matter who exactly you are looking for since all kinds of people use these websites. You can easily find attractive Muslims who would share your beliefs and traditions. At the same time, many people do not know really know much about Muslim singles but would like to change that. If you are one of them, we have got you covered! Below, you can read the most important facts about Muslim online dating that will help you find the perfect partner over the internet. Let us begin!
Muslim Traditions and Culture
There are nearly two billion Muslims all over the globe from various countries. They have different cultures, mentalities, languages, but there is one thing that unites them: faith. All Muslims follow or practice Islam. They call their god Allah and their holy book is called the Quran. Here are the most popular traditions of Islamic people:
- Muslim women usually wear hijabs, headscarf, or turbans. Even though the religion does not make them do it, many girls from Muslim countries follow this tradition.
- Eating and drinking with the right hand. Remember about this tradition when you ask your Muslim partner on the first date! If she or he strictly uses the right hand to consume food, it probably means they are very traditional and conservative.
- Muslim men grow long beards. This is not a unique tradition for Islam since many people of other religions also have beards. If a man wears a beard, it means he is noble and dignified. Those men who shaved their beards were considered weak or even humiliated. Fortunately, this tradition is not as popular today as it was years from now, especially among Muslims who live in the USA.
- Muslims pray five times a day. Do not forget about that and respect this custom, especially if your Muslim partner is very religious.
- Muslims are extremely friendly. People of Islamic religion from a very close-knit community. Probably every Muslim single you will ever meet will tell you the same. They like to spend time with their friends and are always ready to help other Muslims in need.
- Muslims are diverse. Despite the popular myths about Muslims, this religion unites all kinds of people from different parts of the globe. There are Muslims of different ethnicities and races, which makes people of this religion very diverse.
- Muslim people respect traditional family values. Family connections are among the most important things for all Muslim singles. Wherever Muslims are born or raised, their family is what they all value most.
Do note that the above-mentioned traditions are not unique for every Muslim on our planet. Each Islamic country has its own customs. For example, in Africa, many people put a hand on another person’s head while greeting. At the same time, Muslim men kiss each other on the cheek in the Middle Eastern countries. Considering that, you should not be shocked if your Muslim partner has habits that seem silly at first. Respect the culture of their country unless you want to spoil the relationship with your Muslim date.
Truths and Myths about Muslim Dating
Just as any other popular religion, Islam has a lot of different modifications and conventions. That is why you should not think that you know everything about Muslim people. You should not make assumptions and blindly believe in stereotypes you have heard about Islamic singles. Be patient and respect the mentality of your Muslim partner.
Here is the list of the most popular stereotypes about Muslim people that are actually wrong:
- Muslim people are not progressive. This is not true at all since there are many Muslims among artists, musicians, writers, and other creative people. Many Muslim people are interested in the equality of rights, feminism, and gender equality, which proves that this stereotype is wrong.
- In Islamic countries, nobody respects Muslim women and they do not share a voice in both family and society. This is yet another wrong stereotype. In most Muslim families, women are caretakers who look after the children while their husbands are at work. Nevertheless, this is upon mutual agreement. There are Muslim girls who have careers and play the role of the earner in the family. In other words, you should not believe this myth.
- Islam is a violent religion and Muslims hate people of other faith. It is not true! Within every religion, there is a small spectrum of extremists. You should not just the entire group of people by the most violent of them. Most of the Muslim people reject violence and do not have negative feelings about people who follow a different religion.
- All Muslim women are expected to be humble and obedient. Even though Islamic girls are usually perfect wives, it does not mean this is the only thing expected from them. Among the younger generation, more and more women decide to pursue a career instead of marrying. Modern Muslim women are educated and self-sufficient.
Just like any other culture, Muslim culture has some specific characteristics that affect family life and dating. One of the truthful stereotypes about Islamic men is that they are very jealous and possessive. It is true, but Muslim girls actually want their men to be jealous. They think that this is how a man should behave if he is truly in love. Therefore, you should actively express your feelings if you want to show your Islamic girlfriend you care about her.
Whatever stereotypes there are, there is one fact all people confirm to be right: Muslims are extremely generous. They always demonstrate hospitality when welcoming guests. You will understand what we are talking about after your Muslim partner will introduce you to their parents. They will offer you a wide choice of drinks and foods for any taste and do everything they can to befriend you. Your partner’s relatives will become your second family as soon as you meet them!
To conclude, remember that all boundaries created by people are only stereotypes that can be easily dispelled with a kind word or a broad smile. Muslims are actually very nice and kind people that deserve to be treated well. Just start communicating with them and you will not be disappointed!